Friday, February 23, 2007

Belly at 20 weeks

So I think I officially look preggo now. Two things of note, more interesting to me and potential moms than probably anyone else:

1 - My belly has officially passed my boobs. I'd say that's a clear sign I look pregnant! Sometimes I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror and almost laugh--it's the strangest thing to only expand in the middle!

2-Last week I started to feel the baby kick! Let's be honest, at first I thought it was gas bubbles. But after about a day I realized it was, in fact, the baby moving! It was a strange feeling at first, and something that is strange to share because it's ONLY me that feels it. But after almost two weeks of it, I find it comforting to know he's moving around...and almost worrisome (I said almost) when I haven't felt his kicks in a few hours. Seriously, I can't wait until Nafis can feel him move, too.

2 Comments:

At Sat Feb 24, 04:56:00 PM EST, Blogger Pedro said...

Hot Mama!!! =) You look so cute and so happy! xoxo Auntie Ani

 
At Sat Oct 27, 07:37:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have good hopes to your family shirin and I am glad to meet you ensha allah ke khanevadaye khoobi dashte bashi be omid bargasht shoma be vatan man ye irooni hastam va baraye shoma arezooye moafaghiat mikonam esmam yashar moradi az shahre gonbade kavoos hastam



lordyashi_243@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home